We act as the Data controller in accordance with the Spanish Law 34/2002 on information society services and electronic commerce (the “ECA”) and Data Protection and Digital Rights Act 3/2018 (the “DPA”). As well as the EU`s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive (“PECD”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your web browser on your device to save certain information. The next time you visit our website with the same device, the information stored in cookies is sent back to our website ("first party cookie") or another website to which the cookie belongs ("third party cookie").
Through the information stored in the cookie and sent back, our website recognizes that you visited before. We use this information to optimally display our website in accordance with your preferences. However, only the cookie itself is identified on your device. Any further storage of Personal Data only takes place if you give us your consent or if the storage is absolutely necessary in order to be able to use our website.
How do we use them?
- obtain information about your use of our website and to perform system administration.
- prevent fraudulent activity and improve security.
- identify and analyze your browsing preferences and the products you are interested in.
- associate your past website behavior after you have registered with your information on our website for business and technical purposes.
Some of the cookies used on our websites are set by us, others are set by third parties on our behalf. The use of third-party cookies enables tailored advertising, meaning you may see ads for Insulation Point.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies: these cookies are necessary for us to provide you with the basic functionality of our website and cannot be turned off in our systems.
- Performance and analytics cookies: these cookies allow us to track visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our website.
- Functional cookies: these cookies are used to provide enhanced functionality and personalization during your visit.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: these cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners to profile your interests and suggest relevant advertising to you.
In the following we describe the optional or not strictly necessary cookies (Performance and analytics cookies, Functional cookies, Targeting or advertising cookies) used on this website in detail. Please keep in mind that this list may be updated from time to time.
|__ga_*||.soccercatch.com||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.||1 year 1 month 4 days||Analytics|
|_ga||.soccercatch.com||Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.||1 year 1 month 4 days||Analytics|
|__gads||.soccercatch.com||Google sets this cookie under the DoubleClick domain, tracks the number of times users see an advert, measures the campaign's success, and calculates its revenue. This cookie can only be read from the domain they are currently on and will not track any data while they are browsing other sites.||1 year 24 days||Analytics|
|__gpi||.soccercatch.com||Google Ads Service uses this cookie to collect information from multiple websites for retargeting ads.||1 year 24 days||Advertisement|
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||doubleclick.net sets this cookie to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.||15 minutes||Advertisement|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads according to the user profile.||1 year 24 days||Advertisement|
|DSID||.doubleclick.net||This cookie is set by DoubleClick to note the user's specific user identity. It contains a hashed/encrypted unique ID.||1 hour||Advertisement|
Subject to your consent
We only use optional cookies with your prior consent. If you are visiting our website for the first time, a banner will appear on our website asking for your consent to use optional cookies. If you consent to this, we will store a cookie on your computer and the banner will not be displayed again for the lifetime of the cookie. Thereafter, or if you actively delete this cookie beforehand, the banner will be displayed again the next time you visit our website in order to obtain your consent again.
Does this policy change?
Who should I contact for more information?
Saturday, 01 April 2023